The Sobriety Starter Kit
The program designed specifically for busy women like you - with full calendars + overflowing to-do lists - to take you from Day 1 to Day 100 and beyond.
For the first time in 12 years I feel happy and excited to be living alcohol-free. This course is truly one of the most helpful programs I have ever done!
What makes The Sobriety Starter Kit different?
The Sobriety Starter Kit is a 4-Step Coaching Process to break free of drinking and step away from alcohol as your constant companion.
- HOW to stop drinking - without white-knuckling it or relying on willpower, fear or shame.
- Exactly what you should do on Day 1 + 2, Day 5, Day 16 and all the rest
- The specific framework you need to break the habit of drinking
- How to enjoy, relax and cope with life without alcohol, in real-life situations
The Sobriety Starter Kit is a complete how-to and strategy program.
It will take you through the exact steps I do every day with my one-on-one private coaching clients - at a fraction of the cost.
By the end of this program, you'll be able to:
- Confidently navigate our drinking obsessed culture - without a buzz
- Overcome drinking triggers that have tripped you up in the past
- Sit with your emotions when you’re lonely or angry, frustrated or overwhelmed
- Self-soothe without a drink
- Enjoy date nights, vacations and holidays without alcohol
- Discover all the things you love in life that have been crowded out by drinking and hangovers
After many years of trying to stop drinking, this time feels different. The tools in the course are amazing! The framework of The Sobriety Starter Kit makes so much sense.
Even my husband, an everyday drinker for the last 30 years, listens when he’s in ear shot. He’s on Day 5 today!
THE SOBRIETY STARTER KIT IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF...
- You’re a busy woman who has realized that drinking isn’t working in your life anymore
- You've tried to moderate on your own and haven’t been successful.
- You’re not into 12-step meetings, sponsors, calling yourself an alcoholic or saying you’re powerless over alcohol
- You’re looking for confidential and positive support to quit drinking with a clear road map for success and defined milestones along the way
- You have a packed schedule with work, kids, errands and to-do lists. You can't work your life around group meetings or classes on evenings and weekends
- You want an empowering plan that will meet you where you are with resources, tools and guidance to get you where you want to be
- You’re excited to see how amazing you can feel without alcohol
Are you ready to break out of the drinking cycle without relying on deprivation, shame, blame or willpower?
This course is awesome and worth every penny!
I wish I'd found Casey's program earlier because it's 100x easier to stop drinking with her resources, guidance, prompts and information.
What's inside the course
Here's everything we'll cover in 8 modules of The Sobriety Starter Kit
1. How To Avoid The Mistakes Most Women Make In Trying To Stop Drinking
The 5 mindset hacks you need to think differently about not drinking. Understand the reasons that this coaching program is easier, more rewarding and more effective than a 30 Day “Challenge”, an Alcohol “Experiment” or a “One Day At A Time” approach. Dive into best practices to get the most out of your program.
2. The Fundamentals of Building Your Sober Foundation
No more guessing about what to eat and drink to reduce cravings - you’ll know exactly what drinks to have on hand, what to eat and when to eat in early sobriety. Create a detailed plan for your day, the witching hour and evenings so that you’re able to get through challenges and triggers without drinking. Learn the step-by-step process for identifying treats and rewards that are not alcohol so that you feel rewarded and indulged, not deprived.
3. Your Quick Start Guide For Your First 2 Weeks
A detailed plan for you to navigate Days 1-3, 4 + 5, your first weekend and week 2 with me holding your hand each step of the way. Understand why you physically want to drink and what to do about it. Implement the best practices for evenings, bedtime + sleep. What you need to know about willpower (and why it doesn’t work). How to recognize your ‘addictive voice’ and take away its power. What to do about feeling blah or bored.
4. Your Reason, Vision, Habits, Triggers, Environment + Support
How to make this time different and actually stop drinking. A map for outlining the reason you want to stop drinking and your vision for your amazing life without alcohol. Get real about your habits, triggers and daily schedule that drives you to drink. Take stock (and uplevel) your physical and social environment so you stop setting yourself up for failure. Exactly how to make yourself accountable and get support without labeling yourself or drawing too much attention to this ‘not drinking’ thing.
5. How to Break Out The Drinking Cycle Using The 4 Laws of Behavior Change
How to apply the science of behavior change to break out of the drinking cycle. The 4 laws you need to apply to break a bad habit. How to create your “implementation intention” plan so that it sticks and why you need to focus on your trajectory, not your goal. How to let go of the myth that you’ve been failing because you lack motivation or willpower. How to create a positive, powerful, identity-based habit that will overcome triggers and temptation.
6. Building Sober Muscles + Momentum
The specific tools you need in your sober toolbox. How to manage anger, loneliness, boredom, resentment, anxiety and joy without drinking. What emotional sobriety is and how it can help. The three different types of people who respond to you when you tell them you’re not drinking - and how to handle them. How to turn a drinking breakdown into a breakthrough. The natural impulse to self-sabotage and how to overcome it.
7. Navigating Sobriety Challenges
How to navigate the mommy wine culture and drinking work culture without losing your friends. Exactly how to plan for holidays, events, parties, dinners out and date nights without alcohol and enjoy them. Understanding PAWS (Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome) what it is, how it feels and when it can hit. How to protect your sober momentum when the going gets tough. How to recover from a sobriety setback.
8. Create A Life You Love
How to crush your fears about not drinking and limiting beliefs about life without alcohol. Creating your personal vision of who you are and what you can do now that you’re out of the drinking cycle. How to keep your vision front and center and bring it to life. How to keep ‘not drinking’ exciting and rewarding when the pink cloud fades.
Plus you’ll get these awesome bonuses
- All the recommended resources – what to read and listen to – for your first 10 Days, Days 10-20, 20-30, 30-60, 60-100 and beyond.
- Your Guide to Awesome Sober Treats
- The Guide to The Best Quit Lit For Women
- Your Complete Vision Board Starter Kit
I'm on Day 29 with the Sobriety Started Kit and already I'm getting so much from this program!
Now for the first time I’m seeing that a life, completely alcohol free, is not only possible but perhaps my preferred path forward.
And I don’t feel like I’m giving something up or depriving myself of something.
Drink less + live more
The Sobriety Starter Kit is the go at your own pace online coaching course designed to help you create a life you love without alcohol.
Here’s what you’ll find in The Sobriety Starter Kit
- The framework, strategies + tools you need to stop drinking - without white-knuckling it or hating the process.
- 50+ on-demand video lessons that are effective, empowering + help you take action right away.
- The support you need for each step of the process, available when you want it + on your schedule.
- The 4-Step Sober Coaching System I work through with my private 1-on-1 coaching clients, at a much more affordable price.
Step 1: Build Your Sober Foundation
You'll learn how to:
- Assess your environment, what you drink, when you drink, your work and home schedule, routines and habits so you can break your habit of drinking in a simple and easy way
- Understand your triggers so you can minimize them
- Know what to eat, drink, and have on hand so you don’t feel deprived
- Plan for your first few days, your first weekend and second week so you can get through the hardest part and not start over
- Survive cravings during the witching hour so they’ll get easier, shorter and less frequent
- Track and celebrate your progress so that you’ll feel pride in your accomplishments
- Reward yourself for the work you’re doing without alcohol so that not drinking feels like true self care
Step 2: Build Sober Muscles
You'll learn how to:
Talk to your partner, friends, family, children and co-workers about this “not drinking thing” so that you’ll feel comfortable and empowered
Avoid labels and judgement (your own and those of others) so that you’ll feel proud and strong of your decision not to drink
Navigate people, places and situations where you typically drink so that you’ll avoid drinking (+ starting over)
Work through evolving relationships with your partner, family and friends as you build new healthy habits that don’t include diving into a bottle of wine so that you’ll feel connected (not disconnected) through this process
Establish boundaries and overcoming people-pleasing tendencies so that you avoid overwhelm, resentment and exhaustion
Set up a self-care routine that works for you, your schedule and life so that you’re able to decompress and enjoy your life - not just tolerate your responsibilities
Navigate drinking events - holidays, date nights, dinner parties, barbeques, book clubs and business trips so that you feel confident in engaging in your life
Find sources of sober support that work for you so you don’t feel alone
Step 3: Up-level Your Mindset About Life Without Alcohol
You'll learn how to:
- Dig deep into your beliefs around alcohol, how it is part of your identity and personality so that you can recognize how they’ve been sabotaging your success
- Smash your limiting beliefs about what life will look like without drinking so that you’re excited about the incredible person you are without alcohol and the life you will live
- Address your fears about what not drinking will mean for your social life and relationships so that you can create deeper and more fulfilling relationships with the people you love
- Release your own judgement and labels about the choice to stop drinking so that you can let go of fears about what other people think, and the idea that others will believe you have “a problem”
- Reframe quitting drinking as positive and empowering – a choice you are making to improve your life so that you can truly take care of yourself, your health, and your happiness
- Feel excited about how full and awesome your life can be without alcohol so that you can move forward to fulfilling your dreams and desires
- Get to the good stuff: plan sober dates, adventures, and fun
Step 4: Guard Against Relapse and Protect Your Sober Momentum
You'll learn how to:
- Navigate unexpected and stressful sobriety challenges so that you don’t have to start over
- Recognize the signs of “pre-lapse” so that you can take care of yourself, avoid overwhelm and double down on sobriety fundamentals when times get hard
- Avoid self-sabotaging behavior so that you can replace old patterns with new responses, for positive outcomes
I Need This!
So how much does it cost?
When you join The Sobriety Starter Kit today you'll get instant access to:
- Mistakes Most Women Make In Quitting Drinking ($97 Value)
- The Fundamentals Of Building Your Sober Foundation ($127 Value)
- Your Quick Start Guide - Weeks 1 + 2 ($137 Value)
- Your Reason, Vision, Habits, Triggers, Environment + Support ($110 Value)
- The 4 Laws of Behavior Change ($127 Value)
- Building Sober Muscles, Momentum + Staying the Course ($110 Value)
- Navigating Sobriety Challenges ($110 Value)
- Creating a Life You Love ($110 Value)
+ Your Bonuses ($39 Value)
That's over $928 in resources, lessons, and tools.
But you can get the entire course today for just $397.
That's a 57% discount off the value of the course content!
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This course is the best value for all the money I have spent on this journey to sobriety over the past several years. I have spent way more money on other programs and they just didn't work for me. This is exactly what I needed!
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I want you to be 100% confident when you enroll in The Sobriety Starter Kit.
There's literally no risk involved because you're backed by my 7-day money-back guarantee!
If you don't love it, I'll refund your money - no questions asked.
I love this course! It's essential for every woman who wants to stop drinking. It's a step-by-step approach that's full of the most important, basic and fundamental elements you need to step away from alcohol. I love Casey's approach. She's upbeat, inspiring, practical and she's helped me take my power back.
Hi, I'm Casey
I'm a certified professional life coach, the creator of The Sober Girl's Guide To Quitting Drinking and the host of The Hello Someday Podcast, a podcast for busy women ready to drink less + live more.
I specialize in working with women like you, with full calendars and overflowing to-do lists, who are doing ALL THE THINGS and then coming home and drinking to forget about all the things.
If you're ready to turn the page on drinking and start the next amazing chapter of your life, I'd love to help you get there.
I'm passionate about helping women create lives they love without alcohol.
I can help you turn quitting drinking from your worst-case scenario to the best decision of your life.
I received my Certified Professional Coach (CPC) designation and my Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner Certification (ELI-MP) through iPEC, the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. iPEC is one of the largest and most respected International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited coach training programs in the world. I am also a SHE RECOVERS® Coach, which means that I am trained in and my work aligns with the SHE RECOVERS® Intentions & Guiding Principles.
Sobriety Starter Kit FAQs
How long do I have access to the course?
You get LIFETIME access to The Sobriety Starter Kit online course... Read More
Do the Sobriety Starter Kit lessons have to be completed in a specific time or is this self-paced?
There is no timeline to complete the lessons. The Sobriety Starter Kit is completely self-paced... Read More
Do I have to start the course today or can I start at a later time?
The great thing about The Sobriety Starter Kit course is that you can start immediately or at a later date when you are ready to get started... Read More
Can I go back to earlier lessons once I’ve worked through them?
Absolutely. You have complete access to all lessons in the course - and there are definitely times and situations where you’ll want to revisit a lesson you’ve completed earlier... Read More
I’m pretty busy. Do I need to make it to scheduled lessons or group calls?
Nope. You won’t have to match up your schedule with ANY ‘set’ meetings or lessons at 8pm ET or 5pm PT... Read More
I’m sober curious but not sure I want to stop drinking completely. Is The Sobriety Starter Kit for me?
The Sobriety Starter Kit can absolutely support you, both in taking a break from alcohol and in re-thinking and re-evaluating your relationship with alcohol... Read More
I want to stop drinking but I don’t think I’m an alcoholic. Is that an issue?
Absolutely not. I don’t believe that you need to think that you’re an alcoholic or that you have a ‘serious drinking problem’ to decide that drinking isn’t working for you in your life... Read More
If I do private coaching with you, do I get The Sobriety Starter Kit course as part of the one-on-one package?
Yes! You do. All of my private coaching clients get The Sobriety Starter Kit on-demand course as part of the work we do together... Read More
What if I decide that I want to do private coaching later? Can I roll my previous payment for this course into the price of private coaching?
Yes!... Read More
This program can help you change your life. But don’t take it from me...
Here’s what other Sobriety Starter Kit graduates have said
Doing The Sobriety Starter Kit is the best gift I have ever given myself.
It was the best chance I ever took to make myself a better person + to get out of my miserable rut – the cycle... Read More– Megan, Missouri
I have been alcohol-free for 120 days!
When I started out the idea that I could get to this point seemed impossible... Read More
– Liz, Georgia
I just hit 50 days and this is my longest sober streak in decades!
I’ve tried so many things to stop drinking in the past... Read More
– Sarah, Toronto
This feels like taking a deliberate, enthusiastic step toward something positive.
For the first time deciding not to drink doesn’t feel like a punishment or that I’m having to... Read More
– Lauren, Illinois
It has really never been this easy!
After years of trying to drink less or quit I have finally broken out of the habit of drinking... Read More
– Catherine, Virginia
If you've made it this far you owe it to yourself to experience the health and happiness you deserve without alcohol in your life.
There has never been a better time to get started.
Don’t let another week go by stuck in the drinking cycle.
If what you've been doing up until now hasn't been working, it's time to add more support.
Plus you've got my 7-Day money-back guarantee - so you literally have nothing to lose!I WANT TO GET STARTED. LET'S GO!